We all love a good matte lipstick but taking it off? Not so much. Believe it or not, there is an easy way out!
When you sleep, your makeup will combine with the dirt and oils on your skin, leading to clogged pores—and eventually cause breakouts. Matte lipstick is no exception. Of course, when you use long-wear formulas, your first impulse might be to scrub your heart out until your lips look clean. But it’s important to be gentle on healthy skin.We all know that healthy skin starts with a thorough cleanse, but still, no matter how vigorously you scrub and lather up, it seems like you can’t get all of your matte lipstick off. We all have been there. Given our best efforts, we all wonder how to remove makeup absolutely.Want to know how to remove matte lipstick without rubbing your lips pink? We’ve found a much more convenient and gentle way to remove the stubborn, matte lipstick. Here’s all you need –
- A good set of alcohol-free makeup remover wipes
- The below-mentioned pro tips
Follow these tips on how to remove matte lipstick, and you can take it off without drying out your lips:
- For a smooth and soft application of matte lipstick, make sure to exfoliate your lips before. You can use home remedies like brown sugar and honey for healthy lips. It helps gently remove the dead skin cells.
- Choose a nourishing matte lipstick instead of a dry liquid lipstick. A creamy matte lipstick will allow you to remove it with ease. The SERY Cosmetics matte lipstick range has the ultimate satin sensorial touch that ensures comfort and supple lips.
- Use the SERY Cosmetics’ soap and alcohol-free Melt-Up Makeup Remover Wipes and gently rub it on your lips in a circular motion. Rinse your face with clean water, and you will find no sign of lipstick. The wipes softly remove all the stubborn makeup and deeply clean any impurities, and soothe the skin.
Now that we’ve made the ‘how to remove matte lipstick from face’ process easy, there is nothing to hold you back. So, ensure refreshingly hydrated lips with SERY Cosmetics’ Melt-Up Makeup Remover Wipes enriched with red raspberry, jojoba extract, and Vitamin E. Make sure to prep your lips before applying a matte lipstick, and you’re all set to shine!