Dramatic and mysterious eyes draw all the attention only because of the Mascara that makes a huge difference with minimal effect. It is another basic make-up product but no eye look is complete without finishing with the last touch of Water-proof Mascara that coats every lash evenly. If you dream of getting fuller, voluminous, and longer eyelashes, knowing the basic guide to applying mascara is a must. To get the most out of this lash-boosting beauty product, find out exactly how you should apply Mascara with these easy-to-follow tips.
Mascara Application Tips to Get Fuller Lashes
- Clean and Curl Your Lashes First
- Prime the Eyelashes before Application
- Go Ahead with Mascara
Applying Mascara on Lower Lashes
- Make sure lower eyelashes and corner areas are sweat proof and oil-free.
- Now place a soft tissue below the waterline as you start applying mascara strokes to prevent it from getting under the eye area.
- Start applying the mascara from the centre of the eyes.
- Tilt the brush and use the tip to coat the inner corners. Coating the lower lashes makes the overall frame of eyes better and more intense.
Mascara Facts That Everyone Should Know
- To save your beloved eye make-up product from drying, avoid pumping the Mascara Wand. Instead, whenever you take it out for use, twirl the mascara brush in the tube first and then use it.
- To lift the lashes efficiently, never curl them after applying Mascara. This will make the lashes look clumpy and smudged.
- Always check for the extra product on the applicator before you start applying the mascara. Wipe off the excess material so that you don’t add too much to the lashes and make them look cakey.
- The shelf life of any Eye Make-up Product is limited and you need to remove the old cosmetics that have expired. Hence don’t hoard the Mascara in your make-up kit for more than a few months.
- To get a super-defined lift, volume, and dense-looking lashes, watches out for the right Mascara Brush. The perfectly shaped wand of SERY Lash Laminate Mascara adds desired results to the lashes without weighing them down.
And that’s how you can flaunt your deep and flirty long lashes without any professional help.