Best Highlighter to Achieve Glowy Makeup with the Ultimate Radiance
The Essence of Luminous Luxury
In this era of beauty where glowing skin reigns supreme, you’ve tried every trick in the book in quest of that elusive glow. But sometimes, it can be overwhelming to wait until your hard work yields the result, that’s why the team of SERY has introduced a cheat code for your skin – Highlighter. The magical product that can make you look like a dewy beauty and give you an ethereal glow with minimal effort. Its light-reflecting properties can transform your complexion into a radiant canvas, each boasting fine shimmery hues leaving you looking like a glowing goddess.
At SERY we have a wide range of face highlighters, from Liquid, Stick to Powder, each product is enriched with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Red Raspberry that deliver your desired level of luminosity. And the best part? This magnificent range is Cruelty-free, Vegan, and Paraben-free. Get ready to make a statement and light up the room because looking lit is the ultimate trend this season, and SERY is here to elevate your glow game.
1. FlashLite Highlighter Stick – Glow On-the-Go
This natural highlighter stick glides like a dream on the face without feeling dry and cakey. A true gem designed to give you a luminous glow on the face that catches the light in all the right places. The silky cream texture blends effortlessly, which makes application a breeze. As you twist open the stick, the work of art unfolds in one swipe of its high pigments. Add this travel-friendly highlighter to your vanity that offers a quick and easy way to get the glow when you are on the go. Accentuate your cheekbones, brow bone, nose bridge, cupid bow and other areas you wish to highlight and add depth and dimension to your face with the best affordable highlighter that gives a trail of captivating radiance in its wake.
Red Raspberry – The best skin-loving ingredient that casts protection on the skin shielding it from harmful rays and giving you a youthful glow.
Comes in 2 shades – Gleam Girl and Sunbeam that suit all Indian skin tones for all occasions. From morning breakfast to dancing to the beat of evening parties, these shades are enough to steal the light for you.
How to Use Stick Highlighter
This divine beauty can be used in a lot of ways for multiple purposes:
- Choose the creamy highlighter of your shade, twist open the product and swipe it on the areas you need light and prominence.
- You can also apply this on the collarbone, and shoulder and blend it well with the built-in applicator.
- Use it on the top of your lips or eyelids, it gives a natural glossy/shiny finish.
Prepare to embrace your inner glowing beauty.
2. Glow Dots Illuminating Highlighter - A liquid Elixir for your Skin
Take your glow game to the celestial height with this liquid formula that gives your skin an on-point shine with a blendable texture that melts effortlessly on the skin giving a seamless finish. This liquid highlighter goes a long way to enliven dull and tired skin because it can be used just on bare skin or mixed with liquid foundation, moisturiser, or face primer for a dewy base. Oh, don’t worry about the glitter because it is built with fine shimmer so that the texture looks natural giving a radiant glow, just like you want it. Talking about its longevity, you will love to see the long-lasting formula settles in your skin feeling extremely comfortable along with the hydrating benefits of Shea Butter and Vitamin E. We hear your happiness.
Skin loving Ingredients
Shea Butter: It has anti-inflammatory properties that give the skin a soothing effect, and boost skin moisture. Therefore, it is an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin.
Vitamin E: It is a potent antioxidant that helps to brighten up the complexion, prevent the skin from premature ageing and give adequate hydration.
Comes in 3 shimmery shades Gold, Rose Gold, and Champagne. From dusky to fair, it suits all skin tones.
How to Use Liquid Highlighter
- Take a little amount of highlighter and dab it on the points (Cheekbones, nose bridge, cupid’s bow and brow bone) you want the highlight. With the help of a finger, brush or a beauty blender blend it for the sheer illuminating glow.
- Ace a lifted and natural glow by mixing this best liquid highlighter with your foundation, and face primer for a dewy base.
- You can also apply this on your whole body by mixing it with your regular moisturiser.
- If you are in the mood for a subtle glam, you can apply this on the eyelids, apply it on top of the lipstick.
We know you wanted this highlighter to be as perfect as you had dreamt of, here it is!
3. Illu-Matte Blush & Highlighter Duo - The Masterpiece Duo
If we were living in a world we always wanted, we’d probably be walking with the ring light everywhere. But since that’s practically not possible that’s why SERY came up with a powerful duo in a powder format that not gives you the glow but also makes your cheeks blush. The highly pigmented matte and shimmer duo glides on the face seamlessly without forming any fine lines and creases. Wondering what more? The duo is made with the goodness of your favourite Hyaluronic Acid that keeps the skin soft, supple and nourished. All you need is just an excuse so that you can just swipe this lightweight beauty and walk out of the house because it gives such a natural finish to the skin that looks like you are glowing from within!
Skin Loving ingredient
Hyaluronic Acid: It is a humectant which retains the moisture of the skin by giving hydration and also gives a dewy glow that helps in enhancing the makeup. It also keeps the skin away from any skin-related issues like clogging of pores, breakouts, acne etc.
It comes in 4 flattering shades – Dazzling Nude, Pink Glow, Mauve Sheen, and Coral Shine. Each is crafted to complement every Indian skin tone.
How to Use Powder Highlighter
- Take a tapered brush for highlighter and a fluffy brush for the blush, and dust off the excess, apply it. You can also use your fingers to apply and blend the product.
- Apply the highlighter on the high points, collar bones and shoulder with the help of a brush.
- Apply the matte blush on the cheeks, you can also use this as an eye shadow to create a monochromatic look.
A swirl that gives a perfect blend of matte and shimmer!
With these best and most affordable highlighters attain a spotlight glow and walk with confidence wherever you go!